View full site Menu
South West Sport (formerly Glenelg & South West Sports Assembly) was founded in 1985 and is a not-for-profit incorporated association, with a membership primarily consisting of sporting and recreational organisations.
South West Sport is governed by a Committee of Management made up of representatives nominated by member organisations from all 5 sub-regions of the South West of Victoria.
The Committee of Management employs a Chief Executive Officer, who oversees all other paid staff including Program Managers and Project Officers.
A leading organisation in the sport and recreation sector that is pivotal in developing healthier, more inclusive and active communities in the South West of Victoria.
Our Commitment to the Environment
South West Sport is committed to environmental sustainability within its activities, practices and policies and decision making.
South West Sport and its personnel are committed to embracing a culture of child safety through its governance, policies, procedures, risk management, activities and advocacy.
The Region We Work In
The region that we service is the South West of Victoria, which incorporates the Corangamite Shire, Glenelg Shire, Moyne Shire, Warrnambool City Council and Southern Grampians Shire. South West Sport has an office located in Warrnambool.
- Assistance with Club Development
- Training Opportunities
- Resource Promotion
- Referral and Advice
- Regional Planning
- Health Promotion through Physical Activity
- Partnership Linkages
- Inclusive Development
- Promotional Opportunities for your club
Email a Staff Member:
- Michael Neoh – Executive Officer
- Mark Taylor – Club Development Officer
- Andrew Sloane – Regional Sport Program Manager
- Judi Mutsaers – AAA Program Manager
- Marli Blackney-Noter – Project Officer
Board of Management
- Jane Hinds (Corangamite)
- Clint Gillmartin (Corangamite/Regional) – Treasurer
- Lynda Smith (Moyne/Regional) – Vice President
- Jessica Lovett-Murray (Regional/Moyne)
- Brendan Jones (Southern Grampians)
- Ashley Quinsey (Southern Grampians)
- Kerri Jennings (Glenelg)
- Kelly Edwards (Glenelg)
- Ben Johnson (Warrnambool) – President
- Nic Kaiser (Warrnambool)
Contact a Board Member:
South West Sport and its personnel are committed to the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) when dealing with your information – South West Sport Privacy & information Collection Statement.