View full site Menu
South West Sport (formerly Glenelg & South West Sports Assembly) was founded in 1985, and is a not-for-profit incorporated association; with a membership primarily consisting of sporting and recreational organisations.
South West Sport is governed by a Board of Management made up of representatives nominated by member organisations from all 5 sub-regions of the South West of Victoria.
The Board of Management employs a Chief Executive Officer, as well as a Team Manager who oversees all other paid staff. The South West Sport’s team has a depth of knowledge in community sport, programming and Club development.
We believe everyone deserves the opportunity to participate in sport and recreation.
A leading organisation in the Sport and Recreation sector that is pivotal in developing healthier, more inclusive and active communities in the South West of Victoria.
Commitment to the Environment:
South West Sport is committed to environmental sustainability within its activities, practices and policies and decision making.
South West Sport and its personnel are committed to embracing a culture of child safety through its governance, policies, procedures, risk management, activities and advocacy.
We service the South West region in Victoria; which incorporates the Corangamite Shire, Glenelg Shire, Moyne Shire, Southern Grampians Shire and Warrnambool City Council.
South West Sport has an office located in Warrnambool.
- Assistance with Club Development
- Training Opportunities
- Resource Promotion
- Referral and Advice
- Regional Planning
- Health Promotion through Physical Activity
- Partnership Linkages
- Inclusive Development
- Promotional Opportunities for Clubs
E-mail a Staff Member:
- Michael Neoh – Chief Executive Officer
- Kimberley Ransfield – Team Manager – Programs
- Andrew Sloane – Regional Sport Program Manager
- Marli Blackney-Noter – Program Support Officer
- Jo-Anne O’Brien – Program Officer
Board of Management:
- Brendan Jones (Southern Grampians) – President
- Lynda Smith (Moyne) – Vice President
- Ashley Quinsey (Southern Grampians) – Treasurer
- Jane Hinds (Corangamite)
- Kerri Jennings (Glenelg)
- Brent Greening (Warrnambool)
- Ben Johnson (Warrnambool)
Contact a Board Member:
South West Sport and its personnel are committed to the Australian Privacy Principles (APP) when dealing with your information.