View full site Menu
Budget Direct Community Sponsorship
Want to make a positive impact in your community?
Budget Direct is here to help!
Striving to make a difference in your local community but need a financial leg-up?
If your organisation is eligible, you can apply for a Budget Direct sponsorship of $1,000, $2,500, or $5,000.
Who can apply?
They’re open to sponsoring registered organisations or associations that:
- provide local or statewide community services
- run community awareness and education programs
- promote health and wellbeing (e.g. sports clubs)
- advocate for road safety
- provide emergency services
- support in need or at-risk Australians
- help build strong, vibrant communities.
We do not sponsor:
- sports teams
- bodies or activities that don’t reflect our core values
- religious, political or lobby groups
- organisations linked to contentious issues.
When can I apply?
Each year there are four rounds of sponsorship funding:
|Round||Applications open||Applications close|
|1||1 July 2020||30 September 2020|
|2||1 October 2020||31 December 2020|
|3||1 January 2021||31 March 2021|
|4||1 April 2021||30 June 2021|
For more information or to apply, head to Budget Direct.