View full site Menu
CitiPower and Cricket Victoria Canteen Grant
Addressing electrical safety issues and improving services offered by cricket club canteens and clubhouses around the state is the purpose of a new joint venture: the CitiPower and Cricket Victoria Canteen Grant. As part of a whole of cricket partnership, CitiPower and Cricket Victoria are offering up to $250,000 in total to be distributed annually through the Canteen Program between 2019 and 2023. This is the first of a multi-year program to recognise the challenges faced by local clubs and their volunteers in raising the funds necessary to upgrade ageing or unsafe electrical equipment, appliances or infrastructure for their club facilities.
WHO CAN APPLY?
This opportunity is available to Victorian cricket clubs and associated affiliations with the following bodies:
- Victorian Country Cricket League
- Victorian Metropolitan Cricket Association
- Victorian Sub District Cricket Association
- Victorian Premier Cricket
The following projects are eligible for funding:
- Replacement or upgrading of ageing electrical appliances, wiring or equipment which represent a safety risk but are used to provide services to club members and guests.
- Resources that improve safety for operating electrical appliances in club facilities. For example, heavy duty power leads for larger appliances, safety switches, smoke detectors or cabinetry for improved installation security.
- Electrical equipment and appliances with demonstrated use for local cricket clubs: Kitchen appliances for club kiosks for example: coffee machines, toasters, kettles, pie warmers and microwaves. o Whitegoods including fridges, freezers and washing machines.
- Please note: Items that require permanent installation for example, dishwashers and ovens or range hoods, fans or heaters must include a support letter from the local council or club room owner manager.
AMOUNT: Up to $5,000
Status: Open, closes 31 October 2019
For more information or to apply, please click here…