View full site Menu
Community Grants Program – Corangamite
The Corangamite Community Grants Program is OPEN!
The Corangamite Shire encourages organisations to submit an application to their community grants program. That way, when the restrictions on social gatherings are removed, activities can be held to connect people back with their communities. In addition, the financial impact on local businesses will be significant so these cash injections will provide stimulus for the local economy.
What types of things are funded through Community Grants?
The Community Grants Program supports community organisations wishing to present quality, innovative Shire-based activities, which enhance the social, cultural, environmental and economic development of our community.
There are four categories of Community Grants available through the program:
- Workshops and equipment purchases
- Development of new community, leisure, cultural or recreational programs
- Community events
- Planning activities (e.g. business plans)
How do I apply?
Applications open on Wednesday 15 April 2020 and close at 5 pm on Monday 25 May 2020.
- Funding is not available to individuals
- Funding is offered on a $1 for $1 basis up to $1,000 to community groups in Corangamite Shire
For more information, or to apply now – click here.