View full site Menu
Community Motorsport Program
The Community Motorsport Program is the Victorian Government’s first dedicated motorsport investment program that provides grant opportunities through two funding categories.
The Motorsport Club Assistance Category focuses on developing club capacity, increasing engagement and building participation outcomes in motorsports through four funding streams.
The Infrastructure Upgrades and Equipment Category aims to help transform motorsport facilities around Victoria by providing funding to upgrade motorsport racing infrastructure and equipment that assists clubs deliver increased participation opportunities.
The Community Motorsport Program only accepts applications from motorsport clubs and organisations currently affiliated with:
- Motorsport Australia
- Motorcycling Victoria
- Karting Victoria
- Australian National Drag Racing Association.
For specific details on the program, including the objectives of the fund, the grant categories and amounts available and eligibility of applications please refer to the guidelines below.
The Community Motorsport Program accepts applications from motorsport clubs and organisations currently affiliated with Motorsport Australia or Motorcycling Victoria. This includes clubs and organisations affiliated with a delegated body of Motorsport Australia such as Karting Victoria or the Australian National Drag Racing Association.
Affiliated clubs must:
- Be located in Victoria and participate at Victorian facilities.
- Be non-government, not-for-profit and registered as an incorporated body at the time of application and for the project duration.
- Possess an Australian Business Number (ABN) or provide a completed Australian Tax Office form (Statement by a supplier), so that no withholding tax is required from the grant payment.
- Adhere to and enforce the Fair Play Code (or) their relevant state sporting association code of conduct/member protection policy, which incorporates the Fair Play Code. For further information about the Fair Play Code. Organisations that have failed to resolve a breach of the Fair Play Code will not be funded.
- Have satisfactorily met reporting requirements on any grants previously received from Sport and Recreation Victoria.
For more information head to https://sport.vic.gov.au/grants-and-funding/our-grants/community-motorsport-program
Applications Close: 30 June 2022
- Round 1 (26 October to 21 December 2020)
- Round 2 (22 December 2020 to 21 June 2021)
- Round 3 (22 June to 21 December 2021)
- Round 4 (22 December 2021 to 30 June 2022)