View full site Menu
Emergency: Sporting & Recreational Equipment
This grant provides assistance to grassroots sport and active recreation clubs and organisations to replace essential sporting or first aid equipment that has been lost or destroyed as a consequence of fire, flood, significant storm event, theft or criminal damage
Applications can be submitted by local community sport and active recreation clubs which:
- are non-government and not-for-profit
- are registered as an incorporated body. If the club or organisation is not incorporated it must arrange a legally constituted organisation to manage the funds.
- participate in an organised competition of a sport recognised by Sport Australia and/or Sport and Recreation Victoria.
- adhere to and enforce the Fair Play Code (or) their relevant state sporting assocaition code of conduct/member protection policy which incorporates the Fair Play Code.
- comply with the expectations of the Victorian Anti-doping Policy 2012.
- have satisfactorily met reporting requirements on any grants received from Sport and Recreation Victoria.
For more Information, check out the Sport & Recreation Website.