View full site Menu
FREE: Child Safe Standards Introductory Webinar
The Commission for Children and Young People is offering free webinar sessions for child safety leaders of organisations that must comply with Child Safe Standards.
These sessions are designed for people who lead and drive child safety within their organisations. They provide an overview to help you create a child safe organisation that:
– properly prevents, reports and responds to child abuse and harm
– meets the legal obligations of the Standards and the Scheme.
If you are responsible for child safety at your club this session provides an overview of each Standard and practical ways to apply the Standards in your organisation.
Who should attend?
You should attend one of these sessions if:
– your organisation must comply with the Standards or the Scheme
– you are a child safety leader. Your role includes leading the development or implementation of child safety policies and processes in your organisation.
These roles may include:
– Child Safety Officers
– Governance or Compliance Managers
– Human Resources Managers
– Committee of Management members
– Heads of organisations (such as CEOs or Principal Officers), who have specific legal obligations under the Scheme.
For more details and to register for an available session: CLICK HERE