View full site Menu
Hamilton Outdoor Adventure Fair – October 5 and 6 2013
The focus of the Hamilton Outdoor Adventure Fair will be on outdoor pursuits including: hunting, guiding, camping, fishing, 4wds, boating, gardening and sports.
Venue Hamilton Showgrounds.
There are two indoor Pavilions:
• The Field, Game and Fishing Pavilion– including outdoor/sports clothing, sports accessories such as kayaks, rock climbing equipment, archery etc, fishing equipment, fire arms and apparel, adventure tourism/travel, marine, education/government departments plus more.
• The Outdoor Life Pavilion– is a carpeted pavilion and which will flow into the dining room. The dining room end of the pavilion will feature food and wine sites and cooking demonstrations centred around game cooking. The pavilion will also focus on gardening, home, clothing, giftware and lifestyle products and will include demonstrations and seminars.
There are three outdoor spaces:
• Field & Game – this will run alongside the Field, Game and Fishing Pavilion.
• Adventure Zone – will incorporate activities such as rock climbing, laser force and archery with related trade sites for marine, motorbikes/ATVs outdoor sports, camping, hiking etc.
• The Leisure Centre – will flow on from the Outdoor Life Pavilion and including caravans, motor vehicles, home and outdoor such as pools and spas.
For further information see www.hamiltonshowgrounds.com.au