View full site Menu
South West Sport is an incorporated association and our membership is used as a means to achieve a representative body that reflects a broad cross-section of the region and sports.
We aim to use membership as a means of keeping our Club contacts up-to-date so that we can regularly provide opportunities, grants and development opportunities via direct mail outs, email or e-news.
Membership costs are LOW; less than one cup of coffee per month! We understand that being involved and/or running a Sports Club or organisation is costly so our price point reflects this. We want as many Clubs and organisations to be part of a regional voice without being cost prohibitive.
Members can contact us for advice and support regarding programming, partnerships, governance and MUCH, MUCH more! South West Sport advocates for sport at Regional, State and National forums; raising issues that our members raise.
As a South West Sport Member in 2021 your Club will receive:
• Monthly updates regarding available grants, workshops, industry news and training opportunities for Sports Clubs
• Support and advice from our experienced and knowledgeable team regarding Club issues
• Priority access to training workshops and courses, including Social Media and Marketing, Grant Writing and Volunteer Attraction and Retention workshops
• Discounted rates for courses, including Responsible Service of Alcohol Courses
• Promotion of your events and news via South West Sport’s social media channels, website and E-News
• Access to meeting room facilities at Sports House
Membership is also mandatory to participate in the South West Games.
There are two membership options available, renewable annually.
- Club / Organisation annual fee: $35.00
- Individual annual fee: $11.00