View full site Menu
Premier’s Active April
Move More this April!
HOW IT WORKS
Now in its twelfth year, Premier’s Active April continues to help Victorians join in the fun of increased physical activity.
WHAT IS PREMIER’S ACTIVE APRIL?
Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s free, it’s fun and it’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to getting more people active and healthy. Start small – remember every little bit counts. It’s an easy way to kick start a healthier you!
As a participant, you can log your daily activity and track your progress with the Activity Timer on the mobile or web App. This year, the all-new Fitbit integration makes it even easier to track your activity throughout April.
You can also create and join teams, compare the progress of team members and explore the My Offers feature to discover events, offers and facilities that are available across Victoria.
Plus, the Get Active Workout Program provides instructional videos with helpful tips and tricks to keep active each day at home, work or in the local park.
In 2020, every Premier’s Active April participant will receive*:
- 10 free visit passes at your local participating YMCA
- 20% off Fitbit watches and trackers
- 15% off Run Melbourne 2020 entry
- One free Cardio tennis session at participating Tennis Victoria courts
- 50% off 28 by Sam Wood Program
- 10% off Around the Bay entry
- 15% off Sole Motive active gear in-store and online
- A three-month family membership with Bicycle Network
- 15% off Runner’s World subscription
- 10% off entry to Sole Motive 2020 events
- 25% discount at SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium and LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Melbourne
- One free hour of court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- Free entry for kids to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
- Free entry to guided walks at participating Parks Victoria parks
- Weekly e-news tips and tricks on how you can move more
- Entry into the draw to win tickets to 2021 Australian Open Tennis Finals
- Access to a range of benefits, prizes and resources for schools, workplaces and early learning centre
Register now for Premier’s Active April 2020 to move more and feel great!
Register today and aim to move for 30 minutes every day with the support of our partners.
For more information or to register before April, click the link.