View full site Menu
Access for All Abilities
The Access for All Abilities Program is a program, funded by Sport and Recreation Victoria, that aims to develop and support sport and recreation environments that are inclusive of and accessible to people with a disability.
We also put out a newsletter so everyone can keep up to date with all the AAA news and events. Access for All Abilities newsletter
What is Access For All Abilities?
The Victorian Government is committed to building better, stronger communities where all people are encouraged to participate in all aspects of community life. Access for All Abilities is a program funded through Sport and Recreation Victoria, that aims to develop and support sport and recreation environments that are inclusive of and accessible to people with a disability.
The South West Sport is an Access For All Abilities Regional Provider that works in partnership with sport and recreation organisations in the South West to:
- Increase community awareness about the benefits of inclusive sport and recreation;
- Ensure that planning for sport & recreation at the local level takes into account inclusion & accessibility;
- Deliver more sport & recreation settings that are inclusive of & accessible to people with a disability.
Popular sports in the South West Region.
- Active Oceans – Swimming/ Snorkeling/ Surfing/ Rowing
- Young Sports Good Sports
- Whats New – Find out about all the different activities happening in the South West.
Individual Recreation Program
Individual Recreation Program supports individuals with a disability to access the community sport and recreation option of their choice and supports sport and recreation providers to welcome and include people with a disability into their club or activity.
For more information about any of the programs or sports available contact: Judi Mutsaers ph 03 5561 1689 or email firstname.lastname@example.org