View full site Menu
Everything Club Volunteers Need to Know.
Club Help is an online resource centre for volunteers in sport and recreation Clubs to assist with all aspects of running a successful Club.
This website has a large amount of articles, downloadable templates, and samples to help your Club. Browse the sections or go straight to the helpful resources in each section.
Use the ideas throughout the site to help build your Club.
- Does your Club need ideas to attract more members or volunteers?
- Does your Club want samples of Club documents e.g. a Member Handbook to work from?
- Does your Club want to improve governance and operations but struggles for time?
Club Help is the ‘one-stop shop’ that Clubs have been searching for.
This easy to navigate web site provides Club volunteers with:
- Templates (e.g. Business and Strategic Plans, handbooks)
- Samples (e.g. Policies and Procedures, Position Descriptions, Codes of Conduct)
- Ready to Use Resources (e.g. Welcome Signs, posters, recording sheets)
- Useful Links (e.g. to online training, grants, relevant information sources)
LOG ON, and complete a Club self-assessment in your area of interest to receive an plan via e-mail with ideas for your Club to try and resources to help get you going!