View full site Menu
South West Sport runs a number of Club Development Workshops throughout the year.
Workshop topics are determined from club feedback and are aimed at providing information, guidance and support regarding relevant topics.
If you’re interested in a topic being run or you would like some one-on-one support please feel free to contact us.
Upcoming Workshop Topics:
South West Sport will be conducting free workshops on the topic of Successful Grant Writing.
If you are interested in attending please complete this short expression of interest survey so that we can cater the sessions to your club’s needs.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST: Click here
Also coming up this year:
- Term 4: Writing Successful Grants
Previous Workshop Topics:
Click a topic to view the recording and/or presentation.
- 2021 Club Committees: Understanding your Roles and Responsibilities
- 2021 Strategic Planning Online Webinar Recording and Resources
- 2021 Volunteers: Attraction, Retention, and Re-engagement
- Managing Finances and Sponsorship (presented by Regional Sport Victoria and Moore Stephens Australia)
- Long Term Planning – COVID-19 (presented by Regional Sport Victoria)
- Innovative Participation Strategies (presented by Regional Sport Victoria, AFL Victoria, VicHealth and VicSport)
- Tackling the Stigma: A Conversation About Mental Health (featuring Dr. Jodie Fleming, Let’s Talk Foundation and Lifeline)
- Strategic Planning 101
- Writing Successful Grants
- Fair Play Code
- Improving Physical Health
- Volunteer Attraction and Retention
- Marketing and Social Media
- Social and Modified Sport
- Child Safe Standards
- Meeting Agendas and Compliance
- Club Policies
- Updating your Constitution
- Committee Roles and Position Descriptions
- Effective Club Committee Meetings