View full site Menu
Respect, Equality and Inclusion Webinar
Women with Disabilities Victoria are hosting an event to mark 16 Days of Activism against Gender-Based Violence and celebrate International Day of People with Disabilities.
The session will showcase WDV’s new workforce development resources along with a panel discussion on prevention of violence against women with disabilities.
- Presentation from CEO launching new resources
- Presentation on prevention of violence against women with disabilities
- Panel presentation and audience Q&A on respect for women with disabilities
- Date: Thursday 3 December 2020
- Time: 10am–12pm
- Location: via Zoom
- Cost: Free
- Register: by 26 November 2020 via Eventbrite via https://respectinclusionandequality.eventbrite.com.au
For more information contact Nicole Smith on email@example.com