View full site Menu
Ripple Effect Grants – Now Open!
Wannon Water believe in going beyond water for strong communities, and their purpose is delivering water and sewerage services and improving the lives of people in south-west Victoria.
Ripple Effect Grants Guidelines:
Ripple Effect grants are available through Wannon Waters annual grant round, which seek to support projects in their service region that:
- Relate to one or more of the themes in the community strategy:
- regional prosperity
- education, training and volunteering
- health and wellbeing
- the natural environment.
- Have a broad impact; whether that be in your community, district or across a broader region, and
- Are great value for money?
There are three streams of grant funding available under the Ripple Effect program;
- Community grants – Of up to $5,000 are available for not-for-profit, volunteer-based, community organisations to undertake projects that aim to strengthen communities.
- International aid grants – Of up to $4,000 are available for local community organisations undertaking projects to strengthen communities overseas.
- School based grants – of up to $1,000 are available for schools (or school councils) to undertake projects within their school community.
Wannon Water believe it is important that the events and initiatives they support make a significant and positive change to the local community.
All applications received will be assessed in relation to the following criteria:
Projects must align with one of Wannon Water’s four key themes for support;
- Regional prosperity
- Education, training and volunteering
- Health and wellbeing
- Natural environment.
Projects that align with Wannon Water’s purpose to provide safe, reliable water and sewerage services will be highly considered.
As part of their Corporate Plan, Wannon Water also has a focus on projects that address the issues of vulnerability, gender diversity, aboriginal and all abilities accessibility.
Applicants must demonstrate matched funding for their project, either through cash or in-kind volunteer contributions.
For more information on the Ripple Effect Grants here.
Applications close Monday 29 June 2020, 4:00pm.