View full site Menu
Shooting Sports Facilities Program
The Shooting Sports Facilities Program is a Victorian Government funding program that provides funding support for projects that improve the quality and sustainability of shooting sports facilities and activities across Victoria.
This program provides funding for:
- Shooting sports clubs (firearms only)
- Shooting organisations (firearms only)
To be eligible for funding, applicants must:
- be an incorporated body, cooperative or association (including business associations)
- possess an Australian Business Number (ABN) or be auspiced by a peak shooting sport body.
- are financially able to contribute a minimum of 10 per cent in cash to meet their contribution
- provide a letter of support from the relevant peak shooting sport body endorsing the proposed project.
For more information head to https://sport.vic.gov.au/grants-and-funding/our-grants/shooting-sports-facilities-program
Round closes: 16 Feb 2021