View full site Menu
Significant Sporting Events Program
The Significant Sporting Events Program helps sporting, community and event organisations to deliver significant sporting events in Victoria.
The following organisations are eligible for funding:
- National sporting organisations
- State sporting associations
- Regional sports assemblies
- Local government authorities
- Sport conference organisers
- Local sporting clubs and associations
- Private event organisations
- Not for profit organisations
Please note – eligibility is subject to additional supporting documentation.
In addition, to be eligible for funding applicants must be an incorporated body, cooperative or association (including business associations)
possess an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be financially solvent.
For more Information, check out the Sport & Recreation Website