View full site Menu
TACKLE THE ISSUE: ICE, ALCOHOL AND OTHER DRUG FORUM – HAMILTON
The Australian Drug Foundation’s Good Sports program is holding a forum in Hamilton to help you and your members learn how your sports club can support their members, families and the community to prevent and tackle drug use.
Experts in drug prevention and treatment will help you understand practical ways that can reduce drug problems and help people live happy and healthy lives.
How do I register? GoodSports.com.au/tackletheissue/forums
Who should attend?
• Sports club administrators, players and members
• People involved in education, local government, health, community development and youth services
• Concerned community members
Why should I attend?
• Get the facts about alcohol, ice and other drugs from the people that know. Experts from the Australian Drug Foundation and Youth Support and Advocacy Service (YSAS) will lead prominent members of your community in a panel discussion.
• Lead by example. Find out how you and your sports clubs can help tackle ice, alcohol and other drugs in the community.
• How to develop and implement an alcohol and other drug policy for your sporting club. Good Sports representatives will talk you through developing a drugs policy that you can implement at your sporting club.
For further Information see: GoodSports.com.au/tackletheissue/forums