View full site Menu
VicHealth Partnership Grants
VicHealth has redesigned and amplified their upcoming grant round to address the immediate needs of our community and increased our available funding pool of $2.5 million. VicHealth is offering grants of up to $3K, $10K or $50K for local organisations who can support young people (aged 0-25 years) or Victorians experiencing disadvantage, by creating meaningful social connection, providing opportunities for physical activity or by addressing food security issues.
VicHealth understands how challenging it has been for local organisations during the pandemic, which is why they’ve simplified their grant applications and sped up the assessment process so successful organisations can get the support they need to make a difference in their communities as soon as possible.
These grants merge previous funding rounds into one, replacing regular VicHealth funding opportunities such as Active Club Grants and Partnership Grants so that all local organisations who can create meaningful social connection, opportunities for physical activity and address food security can apply.
VicHealth has researched what would make the greatest difference to the health and wellbeing of Victorians in 2020 and 2021. This is what they’ve found out, so this is what we’ll fund:
- What do Victorians need? Social connection, physical activity and food security. Your project/idea must cover at least one of these priority areas. Learn more about what kind of ideas we’ll fund in in our Grant Guidelines document (coming soon)
- When do they need it? Now – ASAP – and throughout 2021. You must deliver your idea between November 2020 and November 2021.
- Who needs it most? Young people and Victorians experiencing disadvantage have been the most significantly impacted by 2020 events. Your project/idea must support these priority groups to be considered for funding. See our Grant Guidelines document for more information (coming soon)
- Where can our funding make the most difference? Local Victorian communities.
- How can you help? On 16 September, register via our new VicHealth Community Portal, then fill in our new, streamlined application form (takes roughly 30 minutes).
- Questions? See the FAQs below, then read our Grant Guidelines document (coming soon). If you still have questions get in touch at email@example.com
Each applicant can apply for one of three funding options:
- Up to $3,000
- Up to $10,000
- Up to $50,000
The total funding pool is up to $2.5 million.
To apply, head to VicHealth’s website – applications open 16th September.