View full site Menu
Volunteering Victoria Supplementary Grants
The Volunteering Victoria Supplementary Grants program provides funding to support the efforts of Victoria’s volunteers as well as to encourage and increase participation in volunteering by providing small amounts of money that organisations and community groups can use to help their volunteers.
The intended outcome of the grants is to strengthen community functioning by increasing participation in volunteering.
The 2020 Supplementary Grants are designed to support volunteer involving organisations with a high proportion (over 40%) of volunteers to:
- Help support the efforts of Australia’s volunteers
- Help support the inclusion of vulnerable people through volunteering
- Encourage, support, and increase participation in volunteering
- Post COVID-19 re-engagement activities for volunteers
- Adapting practices to support volunteers’ safety in relation to COVID-19
Grants of between $1,000 – $5,000 are available to enable volunteer involving organisations to strengthen community functioning by increasing participation in volunteering.
For more information or to apply for this grant, click here.
Applications close on Sunday 20th September 2020.